WWE 2K14 : Speculation of DLC Pack 3 release date
The third DLC pack which is known as “WWE LEGENDS AND CREATIONS PACK” is confirmed to release in January 2014, however the exact date hasn’t been announced yet by the officials.
While we wait for the official release date of the pack to be announced, we thought of speculating it to give something to the fans so they can have an idea, however this speculation CAN BE or CAN’T be accurate as this is just our guess and not at all official.
The speculated date of the third and the final DLC pack is January 7th , 2014 in North America and January 8th internationally
P.S : Bare in mind that these dates are NOT at all confirmed, and just our speculation
Below are the details of the content of the pack:
- Virgil will be available free of charge!
- Available for a suggested purchase cost of $8.99.
- Playable WWE Hall of Famers and Superstars:
- Bruno Sammartino
- “The American Dream” Dusty Rhodes
- “Ravishing” Rick Rude
- Jake “The Snake” Roberts
- 14 new Superstar Heads and models to utilize in Custom Superstar:
- Alberto Del Rio
- Antonio Cesaro
- CM Punk (long hair)
- Daniel Bryan (clean cut)
- Dolph Ziggler
- Kane (no mask)
- The Miz
- Triple H (short hair)
- Undertaker (long hair)
- Scheduled for worldwide release in January 2014.
You can find the screenshots below:
Share and Enjoy
Powered by Facebook Comments