WWE 2K14 : Officially Confirmed Notes
Credits to Thegamershub.net and Officialplaystationmagazine.co.uk
- There is a confirmation of there being 380 unlockables which includes attires, video clips, and more.
- The attention to detail within the 30 years of WM mode is astounding as they recreate the venues with the correct attires and arenas.
- The audio is taken from episodes of Raw. Everything from the bumps, the crowd, etc.
- The crowd screams “it’s clobbering time” along with CM Punk!
- The gameplay is apparently much more natural and free-flowing.
- All of the 45 matches in the 30 years of WM mode have video packages made by WWE.
- All of the WM arenas are officially confirmed in.
- Howard Finkel has three different models for the mode (’80s, ’90s and current).
- Davey Boy.. confirmed out?
- Hogan failing to lift Andre appears to be mode-exclusive as well.
- SummerSlam ’92 arena is confirmed not in.
- The AI waits around less relative to last year.
- While it is still easy to pick up the win against the AI, timing is crucial to this year’s gameplay.
- Bryan Williams hinted at Daniel Bryan’s “yes” entrance being in as an alternate.
Share and Enjoy
Powered by Facebook Comments